If you don't have time to search for jobs.
What should you do?
Your best option is to set up Jobs by Email you will have jobs emailed directly to your inbox that match your specific search criteria.
The system is set to monitor your searches and send you any matches on a daily basis. It is there for important that you get your search filters correct to weed out any irrelevant results.
There are lots of ways to get better results.
- Increase the distance, the default radius is set to 10 Km you can increase up to 100Km.
- Salary range, if you set a specific range try increasing it.
- Posted within, try increasing the posted within date to a longer period.
- Adjust the key words, try reducing the number of key words or think of alternatives that clients may have used for the same job role.
- Location, make sure you select a location from the drop-down as not doing so will just search for exact matches.
- Country, you may be in a country where we are not yet aggregating the job sites.